FMX have released the program and the first speakers for the 2019 edition (April 30 to May 3)! As always the list of speakers is really impressive and interesting!
Here are some highlights for the VFX:
- ALITA – BATTLE ANGEL with Eric Saindon, VFX Supervisor at Weta Digital
- THE BALLAD OF BUSTER SCRUGGS with Michael Huber & Alex Lemke, Co-Founders & VFX Supervisors at east side effects, Inc
- DUMBO with Patrick Ledda, VFX Supervisor at MPC
- FIRST MAN with Ian Hunter, SFX Supervisor & Co-Founder at New Deal Studios and Michelle Eisenreich, VFX Producer at DNEG
- MARY POPPINS RETURNS with Christian Kaestner, VFX Supervisor at Framestore
- THE MEG with Sue Rowe, VFX Supervisor at Sony Pictures Imageworks
- MORTAL ENGINES with Ken McGaugh, VFX Supervisor at Weta Digital
- SOLO – A STAR WARS STORY with Rob Bredow, SVP, Executive Creative Director and Head of ILM
- WELCOME TO MARWEN with Kevin Baillie, Overall VFX Supervisor at Method Studios
More speakers will be announced in the upcoming days!
Looking forward to see you there!
© Vincent Frei – The Art of VFX – 2018