The program and the speakers for this new edition of Imaging the Future are now known !
On July 9th, the day will start with a first panel about the CG animals:
- Introduction to creatures in cinema – Extracts of the documentary « Complexe de Frankenstein » – Alexandre Poncet, Journalist, Film Director
- Owls & Apes – Making animals talk – Miklos Kozary, VFX Supervisor, Elefant Studio
- The Dragons of Game of Thrones – Bringing the mystical creatures to life – Sven Martin, VFX Supervisor, Pixomondo
Then in the afternoon, a new panel will be dedicated about the creation of the VFX on EDGE OF TOMORROW:
- Alexis Wajsbrot, CG Supervisor, Framestore
- Matt Kasmir, VFX Supervisor, Nvizible
- Eoin Greenham, Global Head of Stereo Pipeline, Prime Focus World
The day will end with a cocktail « Meet the Speakers ».
The complete program of Imaging the Future is available here.
© Vincent Frei – The Art of VFX – 2014