BUF is looking for an experienced VFX Supervisor with over 10 years of proven and successful experience in the industry.
The main focus of this key position is to oversee the VFX Supervision work, provide highly creative and technical solutions, show leadership while managing the teams involved on several feature film projects, and interface with the client.
Skills / Requirements :
- With the support of the Art Director, determine creative and technical approaches.
- Experience in both on-set and in-house supervision.
- Excellent organization, priority management and communication skills are mandatory.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- All aspects of post-production from bidding to delivery must be mastered.
- With the help of the VFX Producer, prepare the production schedule and the task assignment.
- Technical adaptability: you must have a perfect understanding of CG pipelines and concepts.
- You are a natural team leader, an enthusiastic and positive-minded manager, able to lead a team to surpass themselves.
- Ease to interface with clients.
- Passion for arts.
- Perfectly bilingual English/French.
Training session to our in-house software.
3D generalist artists
Generalist background expected.
The selection is based on demo reel (required), providing a 2D portfolio is a plus.
A paid training session on BUF software is planned for August.
Starting date and locaton: August 2015 in Montreal
Please send your resume and demoreel to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And please mention in the email subject: « BUF recruitment CANADA »
© Vincent Frei – The Art of VFX – 2015